Saturday, March 2, 2013

Best Forgan of St. Andrews STAND Golf Bag ROYAL BLUE/Silver

Shopping online Forgan of St. Andrews STAND Golf Bag ROYAL BLUE/Silver for Sale, Buy for Forgan of St. Andrews STAND Golf Bag ROYAL BLUE/Silver Get it Now.

Forgan of St. Andrews STAND Golf Bag ROYAL BLUE/Silver

Product Description

9.5" diameter 7 way oval padded top, Insulated cooler pocket, putter pocket, Fleece lined valuables pocket, Mesh stuff pocket, Tee holder, Towel ring with Velcro glove tab, 6 exterior zippered pockets, matching zippered rain hood, padded adjustable double-shoulder strap, Legs pop out automatically when you set the bag down. Weighs 5.4 lbs . Color combination: Royal Blue/Silver. Brand new

List Price: $150.00
Price: $69.99
as of Sun, 03 Mar 2013 06:28:37 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #339364 in Sports & Outdoors
  • Brand: Forgan of St. Andrews

Features

  • 7 Way padded top
  • Weighs 5.4 lbs
  • Double-shoulder strap
  • Insulated cooler pocket

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Fantastic
By Silvr
The bag is much lighter than I expected. Also it is sewn with great quality. The functionality is great as described. I will be using it a lot with my new set of clubs. It will be great for carrying with me on days that I don't want to rent a golf cart.

1 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
5Too bad it was a carry bag and my husband wants a cart bag
By Denise
the bag is pretty and if you need a carry bag it is very spacious and lghtweight to start with, but if anybody needs a carry bag I would definitely recommend this one and the price was great!! The only thing that sucks is the restocking fee and the shipping fee. I just as soon keep it cause by the time I pay all that back I will only be getting back about 1/2 my money!!!

See all 2 customer reviews...





Forgan of St. Andrews STAND Golf Bag ROYAL BLUE/Silver Reviewed by William Butler on Sun, 03 Mar 2013 06:28:37 GMT . Rating: 3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment